Looks like the prize packs were pretty Mission-centric. American Tripps has all the details:
Above are photos of some of the winners, with their loot, all of which came from some of our favorite local businesses:
- The grand prize winners got limited-edition bags from Timbuk2’s historic (and completely made-in-America) collab with Woolrich!
- A couple teams get to continue the fun with some bowling at Mission Bowling Club!
- A bunch of winners got entertainment packs which include passes for SFMOMA, passes for NightLife at the Cal Academy (where we’ll have ping pong in the snow on November 29), and passes for the Roxie Theater.
- Still more winners got high-quality t-shirts courtesy of DSF Clothing Company & Art Gallery (where we have ping pong parties once a month).
- We awarded a big box of Inna Jam (some of it spicy) to the team we deemed “spiciest.”
- Finally, one individual (sort of our MVP) received tickets to the Bay Brewed Beer & Music Festival on December 1st in the Mission, where we’ll be running some Berlin-style ping pong before and after the bands.
Sounds like a blast! Season 2 begins Monday, November 26th. Register quick!
[Photos by Jess Kelso/American Tripps]