Brian Wilson writing Giants-themed graffiti on area wall

Suck it, property owners! Cool tag, Brian!

(Kinda weird how he’s hovering six inches off the sidewalk though, right?)

[via Storts]

UPDATE: From the looks of his Facebook page, the artist seems to be from Philly. Here’s an exchange with a fan on his wall:

Anthony Mangano: I hate Brian Wilson

Get up: HAHA I expect lots of that! They love him out here tho, doin it for the people haha

16 Responses to “Brian Wilson writing Giants-themed graffiti on area wall”

1. Madalynn says:

Bweezy wears much tighter pants than that.

2. rightofway says:

How are those giants doing this year??? Bahahaha…. Suck it fair weather fans..

3. Get Up says:

Nice photo! piece by me, get up @getupart facebook/getupgetup

4. Get Up says:

Madalynn- you’re right about the pants haha but when youre out bombin you gotta be able to run from the cops

5. Get Up says:

And yes I am from Philly, but I’ve been living in the bay for 6 years, (cause its way better out here) lol and been to lots of giants games, so both teams/cities have a place in my heart. Its all fun

• Glenparker says:

Except of course for the person who has to clean that shit up. If you own that building then my apologies.

• Jon says:

the drawing appears to be done on a paper canvas, so cleanup should be easy. Personally I’d leave any and all interesting graffiti as-is, and hunt down attention seeking children scribbling on shit (pitchfork and torch style, no less). But that’s just me.

6. tc says:

Dude, that movie? Fake.

7. Chello says:

Where is this located?

8. Jasmineefg says:

racing games, truck games, and lorry games to play. jump racer race your monster truck by clicking the gas. alias runner apocalypse a cool apocalyptic themed 3d driving game where you. carrier truck a fun truck. free online truck games. are you a fan of and addicted to these? you can have a great time as there are a number of websites where you can play these amazing games for free. monster truck games download free games free online games. monster truck games download free games free online games. fun games ? funny games ? games online ? games for kids ? girls games

9. Eich says:

you might want to give mom the necessities to get her started, like a collar, a litter box, a bed, some toys, a feeding dish, and some pet food. you can also add a teaspoon of curry powder after you cook it in chicken or veggie broth. work only with those you would choose as friends. as you advance in your horticulture or farming experience, you may want to use a fertilizer to give your plants an extra boost. click here to read: natural lawn care q&a part two.