When people ask me to describe what the embodiment of a true San Franciscan would be, I simply point to Kelly Malone, whose contributions to the community through such institutions as Indiemart and Workshop SF have provided opportunities for all sorts of local artists and designers to find success in honing their craft. Which makes it especially difficult to come to terms with the fact that she’s leaving the city!
But have no fear; she’ll be back eventually, and in typical fashion, she’s going out with one last bang:
So, Speakeasy and a ton of generous folks are helping us throw back to swamp jugs and old timey magic throughout Speakeasy’s Brewery and you can also hang in the taproom that we just built out (hence the theme) Here is what we’ve got in store:
- Speakeasy Beers, 100% of sales donated at Brewery bar & portion in Taproom
- DJ Sarah Delush, Malila Young & The Toursit!
- DIY Carnie Games & strong man challenge
- Skeeball, ping pong, cornhole
- COTTON CANDY
- MOBILE Kissing booth- feel free to wear it and hustle. Or
smooch me up in there please:)
- Epic raffle & booth of rad goodies, pretty wares, jewelry for
- Photobooth by Orange photography
- Pretty Parlor & beauty folks doing Prohibition styling, mustache waxes & beard trims so you look the part
- Nails by the awesome Party Nails!
- Tattooed Lady (temp) tattoo booth thanks to Tattly
- Carnie food booths from: Southpaw BBQ, The Voodoo Van, The Galley, McVickers Pickles, Black Jet Bakery, Batch Baking, cotton candy & more
- Bands: Hungry Skinny
- Babes everywhere! I think like 20 couples now have met at parties ive thrown, one getting married this year. As well as endless shameful hookups. I hope this brings more.
So toss on your best 20′s gear…fancy or swamp jug & overalls! Hug and smooch the shit outta me before I go. Come out and have a blast! Im hoping to come back in the Summer at some point if all goes well♥
Rumor has it there may also be a booth where you can throw pies in the faces of some of your most-hated local bloggers to repay us for all of the terrible posts we’ve ever written! Check out ALL of the details here.
[Photo by Myleen Hollero]