Here’s what a piece o’ π at Pi Bar looks like:
I took a look at the menu in anticipation, and was, quite frankly, a bit disappointed with the lack of π references. In fact, the only punny π mentions on an otherwise straightforward menu were the $3.14 slices and the “2 * Pi * “R”egular Special,” which translates to a slice and a beer. That last one doesn’t quite make sense. 2πR = circumference, dudes.
I understand I’m being obnoxious (seriously, stop reading now), but I’d like to come up with some suggestions for Pi Bar to pony up on the π puns. Here’s what I’ve got so far, let me know if you think of more:
- The Archimeaties – the all-meat pi!
- The Pi Are Square – the pi whose area is square!
- The Greek Constant – the Greek pi!
- The Infinite Sequence – create your own pi!
- Square Root Special – slices for $1.77!
Or whatever, they could keep their menu classy. No biggie.
Looking forward to trying it out!