Pal’s Take Away, making great use of their new space on 24th between Folsom and Treat, is KILLING IT lately. Here’s what was up today:
- Dave’s house-smoked brisket/Firebrand roll, spicy herbed slaw, rstd cherry tomato relish, Russian dressing, greens
- BLT Zarella/Bacon, heirloom lettuce, deep-fried green tomato, mozzarella, sriacha mayo/Josey Baker bread
- Rstd. turkey breast/firebrand roll, sharp cheddar-pimento spread, rapini, more greens, balsamic mayo
- Chili-lime Oregon Bay shrimp/Fire brand roll, rstd curried cherry tomato, avocado, cucumber, daikon sprout, arugula, wasabe mayo
- A veggie on Josey Baker bread/herbed dragon tongue beans, ranch egg, tomato, avocado, sprouted broccoli, greens,mayo
Eat there soon if you haven’t already!