Just like the 22 Fillmore, MDL comes back around again, just a little more regularly. This Saturday you can watch local storytellers spin wild yarns about life on our public transit, and you can even try to get up there yourself! Last year I told the story of my first kiss, and this time our buddy Stuart tells the story of his first love.
Here’s more info about the show from Muni Diaries‘ website:
- Broke-Ass Stuart, the king of stylish brokeitude
- Hiya Swanhuyser, writer and San Francisco culture maven
- Jesse James, Muni Diaries Live audience favorite
- Joyce Lee, spoken word wonderwoman
- Mahsa Matin and Elyse Bova, of Beat Feet Orchestra
Sat., Aug. 11, doors: 6:30, show: 7 p.m. Tickets: $12.
Buy advance tickets
647 Valencia Street, San Francisco
Take Muni there: J-Church, 12, 14, 22, 33, 49, or BART: 16th or 24th St stations