- Public radio dreamboat Ira Glass tagged a wall in what appeared to be some sort of viral marketing scheme for This American Life
- Janebook lamented about lame-o craigslist Mission rooms for rent, what with their no-boyfriends policies, weekly house meetings, and fucking chore wheels
- Chicken John tried to sell his warehouse, but apparently he’s still there organizing Dolores Park vomiting parties
- The Ghostbusters moved to the Mission, ditched the hearse for a more economical station wagon
- The droids you weren’t looking were muralized to promote “Iron Rich Foods”
- Phat Philly, the best place to score some imported Tastykakes, opened. Do their onion rings still kick ass?