Has it really been that long already? Besides the free coffee, they’ve also enlisted the help of some friends from last year:
- Glass Coat Photo Booth will be setting up one of their beautiful, free photo booths from 12pm-4pm.
- Also, there will be two Skee Ball units in the back for people to square off against one another, courtesy of local Skee Ball champ, Joey the Cat.
- At noon, we will be serving free slices of delicious Tartine cake, while the three cakes last of course, which is usually, like, five minutes.
- For the kids, we’ll have a small petting zoo set up from noon to 3pm in one of our parklet corrals, courtesy of Little Explorers Mobile Petting Zoo.
- For the lunchtime crowd, Los Compadres, a delicious taco truck, will be posted up outside if people want some food to go along with their lattes. It’ll be a hoot.
If anyone can beat my score of 450 in Skee Ball, I’ll buy you a puppy.